Friday, February 13, 2009

Pitchers and Catchers Report Today!


Today marks the official first day for spring. It's only February 13th...and it's 30 degrees outside with no warmth in sight.

But it's very different in Bradenton, FL., home of the Pittsburgh Pirates spring training facility. Pitchers and catchers will report today and take part in their first workout tomorrow.


Will this be the year the team breaks .500? I believe it is. Call me crazy, but I will have no problem digging this post out in September to deliver a nice dose of "I told you so".


I the event the team continues the losing streak, I likely will not have the time to partake in such a useless activity as looking for an old meaningless post.

1 comment:

  1. I'm going to save this post so that I can rub it in your face when the Pirates complete another losing season. Unless they start spending money, they aren't going to be able to compete in the NL Central.

    ReplyDelete